Pre-service Teacher Award
HPEC Conference Pre-Service Teacher Grant Application
- Sponsorship of up to four (4) education pre-service teachers from education programs recognized by the association
- The grant will cover the student registration fee and $200 for costs related to attend the HPEC Conference; receipts for registration and other costs must be submitted to the HPEC treasurer
- Allocation of funds will be contingent on the funds being available in the current year’s HPEC budget.
- Full time student/pre-service teacher in their final two years of a BEd program with an interest in health and physical education.
- HPEC member and a member of their ATA student local
- Secondary or elementary school focus
- Award winners must be present at the HPEC Annual General Meeting (AGM) during the annual HPEC Conference to receive their award.
- Student to complete this online application form by January 15 each calaendar year.
- Successful recipients will be notified by February 28
- Awards to be presented to the pre-service teachers at the AGM at the HPEC conference.
- Names of recipients will be published in the HPEC Runner and minutes of AGM.