HPEC Membership Conference Grant
- The purpose of the HPEC Membership Conference Grant is to provide financial aid to HPEC members to support their attendance at the annual HPEC conference.
- The grant supports up to three (3) HPEC members who are currently teaching (full or part-time) in K-12 schools.
- HPEC will reimburse successful applicants the HPEC Conference registration fee and one day of substitute costs; this grant will not exceed $700 per teacher. A HPEC conference registration receipt and an invoice issued by the applicant’s school for substitute costs must be submitted to the HPEC treasurer for reimbursement.
- Allocation of funds will be contingent on the funds being available in the current year’s HPEC budget.
- Full or part time teacher currently employed in an Alberta Teachers Association recognized school.
- Current HPEC member
- The successful applicants must submit an activity write-up (practical game(s), new ideas and/or activities) for publication in the HPEC Runner.
- Teachers are to complete this online application form by January 15. The form requests teacher name, school, and contact information.
- All applications will be reviewed by the HPEC Table Officers
- Successful recipients will be notified by February 15